Saying “hi” in an email can be just as awkward and difficult as doing it in person. Made even worse, you worry that if you say the wrong thing you never get a second chance. Unlike a club, if you wait around a little longer to let a bad first impression settle you can start over, if you say the wrong thing in an email, you are shut out indefinitely. What we did was we took 50 different ways to say “hello” in an email to see which ones worked to get laid. The hookup dating email that got the best ratings, and the most responses, is the one which lead to the desired outcome of sex. There are specific ways to say “hi” in an email that will increase your chances of getting sex.
It is hard to know what to say on a hookup dating site. One wrong move can send you packing without the slightest chance of getting online sex. When sending your first correspondence it is important that you send the right “message” literally to the woman on the other end of the computer to get not only the response, but the encounter you want. The best hookup advices are the ones that will have her not only interested in answering you, but interested in sleeping with you.
Successful hookup tips
The best hookup tips are those which lay out specifically what not to and what to say. The most important advice that we can give to you is to keep it short. Women don’t like a guy who has to explain too much. If you choose your words wisely, getting straight to the point can get you exactly what you want. Don’t beat around the bush, or waste her time with hyperbole, or things that are just filler. A short message is the best way to grab her attention. Be concise with the phrases you choose. Hookup dating websites are about getting straight to what you want, so your email should do the same.
Nothing is lost on humor. A girl always loves a guy who doesn’t take himself too seriously. Hookup dating can be somewhat uncomfortable if not approached in the right way. A humorous email is the best way to lighten the tension that can sometimes come with that first conversation. It also tells the woman that you can roll with it, are not overly methodical or critical, but just looking to have a good time. Hookup sex is supposed to be light and enjoyable, your first email and correspondence with her should be the same.
The first email should also include what we call a “test”. When you send that first email, the chances that she will respond are minimal. If she does take the time to answer you back you are more likely to score with her. Just by answering, you she has created a scenario where she is invested in a conversation with you. It is your chance to go that much further with her, literally. A test is something that you add to the email that will insure that at a minimum she will answer you back. The test can vary but is something that will compel her to reply. Asking her a question about herself that she is likely to answer is a great way of engaging her to form an email relationship with you. By reading her profile you should be able to pinpoint something that is important to her. If you can find that one thing that compels, or makes her feel as if she is obligated to answer you, is the key to the first email.
The worst of the worst that will get you nowhere…
We tested over 50 different ways to correspond to women to get laid. There were those which were really successful and those which were predictably very unsuccessful. Here are the three WORST ONES that FAILED. If you want to score with a woman on a hookup dating site, don’t EVER send these “types” of emails to her.
1. Don’t ever send to her an email that is supposed to make her feel “sorry” for you. There may be a revenge fuck, but there is not a “pity fuck” to be found. Don’t ever send a sad story email that is supposed to get her to answer you out of pity. Your email should be light and funny, not disturbing or depressing. Stay away from saying anything that is negative or makes her feel anything but happy and good.
2. Don’t send things in the emails that are too personal or overly sexual. It is a hookup dating website duh…you don’t have to come across as sleazy or way too forward. The sex is in the encounter with her, this isn’t a sexting email. Keep it classy and real. If you begin right off by making it triple xxx or sexual in nature, it will turn her off. She isn’t looking for the guy who is going to talk dirty to her, she is looking for the guy who is mature enough to do dirty things to her.
3. Emails that toot your own horn will do nothing for her. Sending her an email that reads more like a resume is not going to interest her at all. She isn’t hiringyou for a job, at least not a real one, so she doesn’t need to know your list of credentials. She doesn’t care that you drive a nice car, or that you have a lot of money. Save those things for the girl that you one day want to marry, that isn’t the girl you are meeting here. She isn’t going to want to have sex with her because you can afford her, she is going to want to have sex with you because she believes the two of you can have amazing sex. That is all. Instead of telling her all the things you have, keep it limited to impersonal questions about her. She is more interested in what you look like, and the time you will have, then what you personally have in your bank account.
The best of the best first email on a hookup dating site…
Of the 50 different emails that we sent out there were some that were the most successful. Here are the three best ones that will guarantee that you will at a minimum get a response from her that can lead to bigger and better things. These emails are the ones that got a 90% reply to the women that we sent them to. These are the types of emails that you should send.
1. Funny emails that had a silly question attached to them. If you make your email light and witty, and personalized to them specifically, they are going to answer you. Women love to talk, and what do they like to talk about most? Themselves. If you see in her profile that she likes hanging out in clubs think about something witty to ask about her clubbing experience. She will answer a question that is targeted and funny, about her.
2. Make her want to know more. If you give away too much information about what you want, or who you are, in the email she won’t feel compelled to know more. In your first email leave out one crucial piece of it as if it was a misstep. Your email should contain an important piece of information that is missing an integral piece. She will then feel compelled to answer you to ask about what is missing.
3. Tell her how pretty she is. Not in a cheesy, “hey you’re hot” way, but in a specific, sweet and targeted way. Make her feel special by commenting about something specific to her. If you notice that she has a beautiful smile, say so. Keep it cute, light and sweet. Don’t be overpowering or you will come off insincere. Compliment her in a way that will have her wanting you to complement her some more by responding.